Why Quit Smoking?
- Your Health!! Quitting smoking lowers your risk for cancer, heart attacks, strokes, early death, cataracts and skin wrinkling. You will cough less and breathe better. You will feel better and have more energy. You will have whiter teeth and fresher breath.
Your Money!! Think of the money you will save from not buying cigarettes. (Save that money to buy something you have always wanted.)
Your Time!! Think of the time you will have for yourself and the ones you love instead of taking smoke breaks, rushing out to buy cigarettes or searching for a light.
Your Family!! By not smoking, you will set a much better example for your children and grandchildren. You will no longer be exposing them to second-hand smoke. If a baby is in your future, not smoking is the least you can do. Just think how proud your family will be when you begin a smoke-free life, for them and you.
Your Self!! You will feel more in control of your life when nicotine no longer controls you.
You don’t think nicotine controls you?
Think about these questions:
- Do you usually smoke your first cigarette within half an hour after waking?
- Do you find it hard not to smoke where smoking isn’t allowed?
- Do you smoke 10 or more cigarettes a day?
- Do you smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day?
- Do you smoke more during the morning than during the rest of the day?
- Do you smoke even when you’re sick?
The more questions you answered yes, the more ADDICTED you are.
Let us help you kick the smoking habit and start living!